Protect Your Investments with Knowledge
A thorough background check can make all the difference.
Security is a crucial component in forging mutually beneficial relationships. Like it or not, security is based on an earned trust. As a business owner or decision maker, it is your responsibility to enter into relationships with individuals who often haven’t had the opportunity to earn your trust. At Net It On, we believe that you should have high standards for your business relationships. In order to facilitate that strategy, you need to have access to all the relevant information you need to make educated decisions. For this reason, we offer a comprehensive pre-employment and tenant screening service.
Regardless of the size of your organization, forging successful relationships can be a lot of work. By taking advantage of our FCRA-compliant background check services, your organization can receive the information you need about an individual to make the right decision. We provide organizations like yours with pre-employment and tenant screening services that are tailored to your specific needs. To protect yourself and your organization, conducting a thorough background check can mitigate any extra risk you take on when entering into a relationship with a person. Some instances where a background check would be appropriate include:
Your staff undoubtedly have different values, opinions, and levels of efficiency. As a result, it’s important to be able to deter user access to certain elements that may be costly to your business. These website can include:
- Pre-Employment Screening – Before you hire that seemingly perfect candidate, you should get to know if the information he/she has provided is accurate and representative of his/her past accomplishments. Screening your potential hires can go a long way in avoiding issues with theft, insubordination, and lost profit.
- Pre-Marital Screening – Thinking about tying the knot? Regrettably over half of new marriages end in divorce. To ensure your instincts are correct, screening your potential husband/wife can often reveal issues that need to be resolved before you live happily ever after.
- Tenant Screening – Finding trustworthy tenants can be difficult for any rental company. To avoid the pitfalls of leasing property to unreliable or otherwise untrustworthy people, a background check will provide information such as the potential tenant’s rental history, their reliability, and signs of their character.
Our comprehensive background check service takes the guesswork out of forming new relationships and provides the following information:
- Motor vehicle records
- Social security verifications
- Credit check
- Liens and judgments
- Bankruptcies and foreclosures
- Civil liabilities
- Violent/sex offender registries
- Professional licenses
- Property ownership
- Email/phone records
- and more.
If you are looking to get information you need to make a smart business decision and keep your business safe, look no further than Net It On. For more information about our pre-employment and tenant screening service or any one of our comprehensive security solutions, call us today at (732) 360-2999.